Saturday 30 May 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge 107

Hi there!
Today I'm going to share an inspiration for the newest Lawnscaping Challenge. I'm literally smile ear to ear knowing that I have to call all critters. I love Lawn Fawn's critters the most! I always wish for more critters in their new release. Heehee.


Here's my card for today..
I call three critters sets, Critters in the Jungle, Critters on the Savanna, Critters Down Under. Don't you think they look good together? 


I create watercolor blue sky as a background, I love to do this watercolor effect lately. You will notice it if you follow my Instagram account (@lexalevana).

Oh, do you know that Lawn Fawn is having an inspiration & release week right now? If you haven't check it, then you MUST do it right now. Lots of awesomeness happen there!!



No comments:

Post a Comment