Monday 11 April 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge 127

Hi everyone!

I'm here today to share a sunflower garden scene for Lawnscaping Challenge  127. I miss doing a challenge, so I decided to make one. Here's a close up peek of my card.



First I die cut the largest stitch rectangle on white cardstock, I use Neenah Solar White for this one. Then I blend Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for the blue sky and splash some water after that.
The green polkadot patterned paper is from Polka In The Meadow petite paperpad, the green is just perfect.. My kinda green. Hehe.


I stamped all the images use my Versafine Black Onyx and water colored all of them with my Distress Markers. The red wagon originally bring some pumpkins and I change it into a cake instead. 
You can tell that I really LOVE Lawn Fawn's Party Animal, you can use them for any occasions..yes, I mean anything!

This last photo shows all the dimensions in one card. I personally love the end result of this card, even if it's a little bit bulky to post this one in the mail. It will work with a larger envelope anyway..so it's not a big problem. :)


Updated 18/04
I was chosen as the Queen Of Green for this challenge! YAY! I'm smiling ear to ear as this is my first time winning Lawnscaping Challenge. 



Thank you for checking this one out! Have a wonderful day.







1 comment: