Friday 1 April 2016

Pinterest Inspired Challenge April

Hello!

It's April already, and time for another Pinterest Inspired Challenge. This month inspiration is full with beatiful pink, orange, blue flowers. Spring is coming!


Here's how I interpreted the picture into a card..


I use Lawn Fawn Botanical Garden, stamped various flowers with sticky glue pad and white embossed them on a piece of watercolor paper. Then I water colored them with pretty pink and orange for the flowers. As for the leaves and the background, I use blue and teal. Perfect match!


The hello script with the same pink color so it matches my flowers.
Last touch is sparkling sequins! :)

I hope you like today's card and can't wait to see what you'll make.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! I love your super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete