Friday 17 June 2016

Sunny Studio Color Block Shaker Card

Happy Fri-YAY everyone!
Lexa here with a color block shaker card for today. Let's take a look for more details about it right now..


I start my card with a 4.25" x 5.5" eggplant cardstock and arrange various size heart dies to make a window for my shaker card. It gives a little twist instead of a regular shape for the window. Those flamingos from Tropical Paradise are in looove. I made a diagonal stripes on the background with a stencil and pink pigment ink. Add some mix pink sequins to match the flamingos and the hearts..sweet! I also cut two stripes of blue cardstock with Wavy Border Dies as the water for they stand. The yellow flower and 'wish you were here' sentiment are from Island Getaway.


I don't usually use color block style for my cards, as you may see few of them I prefer white and clean background most of the times. But... after I try to make one, I kinda like how it turns. What do you think? Please let me know on the comment section below.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment