Friday 29 July 2016

Baby Bear Welcome Little One Card with Lexa

Happy Friday everyone! Lexa here with another sweet baby card using Baby Bear stamp and coordinating dies. I create watercolored square panels and lots of cute baby stuffs for my card. I just can't resist all the adorably tiny little things on this set.


I start my card with creating watercolor background in blue, yellow and green on a piece of watercolor paper. Cut 6 panels with a basic stitched square dies, I love the color combination. Then I stamp all my images in Versafine Onyx Black and watercolor them with Distress Markers. I also create some details with white gel pen, it always adds extra something. The onesies, milk bottle, diaper's pin, a pair of tiny socks, and a blue polkadot sleepsuit...aren't they the cutest?
Coordinating dies surely make everything easier, but sometime I need to fussy cut them as I did on the blue bib. So it looks like a built-in stamp, I was inspired by Mendi's cards, she does it a lot. Finally I tie a brown twine on the top, it matches my baby bear perfectly.


I hope you like today's card. Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment