Thursday 1 September 2016

Beach Day

I'm Hi crafty friends! What's your plan for this month? September is a quite busy month, no long holiday for the whole month makes me wandering about a holiday. Since it's so hot from where I live, you know Indonesia is a tropical island. So some splish splashing in a cold water sounds fun! :)
That's my inspiration for today. I mix some MFT stamps for this card..enjoy!


Here's a #296 sketch on My Favorite Things challenge this week. Base on it, I made my card to join the challenge.


Mr. Penguin is having a blast with his little friend the Piggy, they were chilling in the beach. The pig is trying to kick the ball..haha. I blend my sky with Tumbled Glass & a little bit Peacock Feather Distress Inks on the top part. The sand is blended with Tea Dye ink and Salty Ocean for the sea. I hope you like today's card. Hope you have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Lexa this is soooo adorable!! This is the cutest summer scene!

    ReplyDelete