Friday 21 July 2017

Neat & Tangled : Sprinkle On My Donut

Hello everyone! Lexa here today to share a lovey dovey card with adorable images from Say Yes To Donuts stamp set. I choose two donuts with a boy and a girl peeking, aren't they the cutest?


I stamped all my images with black Versafine ink and watercolor them all using Distress Markers. I picked some of matching patterned papers and play with layout for today. I personally think these pink and brown color combination goes really well with the theme, sweet! I die cut Heart of Gold dies in the middle trhough the card base, so it created a heart shapped hole.
Inside the card, I layered the outline of geometrical heart on top of the same pink cardstock I used on the fishtail banner. I white embossed the sentiment in a piece of vellum and adhere it with some glossy accent on top of the heart. That's how I add some textures and dimensions to this card.


To finish my card I add some of pretty pink sequins in various sizes. I really hope you like today's card and inspiration. I will see you next week. Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you all have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment