Monday 18 December 2017

Quick and Easy Christmas Tags

Hello crafty friends! It's almost Christmas day, we are all counting down to the most wonderful time of the year. I'm so busy wrapping presents, baking and all. So I decided to create this quick and easy gift tags to get the presents ready on the big day.


I use Scallop Hexagons Die Set for the tag's base, I use both the frames and the negatives to create the tags. I created ten gift tags in total, so I started with die cut the Scallop Hexagons on white cardstock and pink polkadot patterned paper five times each. For the white negatives, I blended Distress Inks in Spun Sugar on the top part and create a gradation.

I stamped all the images from Winter Woodland and Christmas Friends with Versafine black ink then watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I die cut all my images with the coordinating dies. Winter Woodland currently is my most favorite set from PPP with no doubt, I think I will use it anytime not only for holiday's projects. The sentiments are from Holiday Greetings stamp set which has super pretty font that I love.



I pick pink, red and white for this gift tags. I always find it easier to choose what colors I want first before I start to making things. So I'll know which paper should I use or what color the images should be and everything will be look good together. After I finished tied up some ribbons and laces to the tags, I decided to put some matching sequins to add more festive ambience. Luckyly, PPP has Sweetheart Mix Cuped Sequins to match my gift tags. YAY!


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I really hope you enjoy today's post. Have an amazing holiday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment