Monday 19 March 2018

For My Prehistoric Friend

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with another card featuring more SugarPea Design's products. And this time I use the older stamp set called Prehistoric Friends, as it's name this stamp is super adorable..the dinosaurs and the puns. Looove.


I create a tri-fold card plus a little surprise inside, it's also a pop up card at the same time. This is my first time create this kind of card, I think I saw one on instagram few months ago but just have time to recreate it. Trust me, it's not that tricky when you try to make one. Create a scenic card is so much fun. I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I fussy cut them or if you have the coordinating dies you can use it.


This tri-fold pop up card is mailable and give a little element of surprise that will please anyone who receive it. It sure is need more efforts but trust me, it's all worth the time. There's even a hidden message said "happy birthday!" when you open the card. I use TreeScape SugarCut to create both the hills and the tree landscape.




Thank you so much for stopping by today. I have a wonderful time to be part of Guest Designers for SugarPea Design this month. Can't thank you enough for this opportunity and of course all your sweet feedbacks maybe I didn't reply it one by one but I always make sure to read all of them. Have an amazing day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment